Deadline EXTENDED- Call for paper: 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications INTAP 2020
Sule Yildirim Yayilgan
INTAP’20 - 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications (http://jdconline.net/intap/)
GJØVIK, NORWAY 28-30 September, 2020
We cordially invite you to attend and submit your papers to the 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications (INTAP'20) which will be held on 28th -30th September, 2020 and hosted by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). INTAP2020 is organized by NTNU, Norway, University of Agder, Norway and Artificial Intelligence Research Group, IUB, Pakistan. The conference is technically sponsored by Springer and co-sponsored by IEEE Norway Section.
The organizers are monitoring the ongoing situation with regard to the global coronavirus crisis. At present, there is still a high chance that by the scheduled dates in September the situation may allow us to go ahead with the conference basically as planned, possibly extended by virtual participation. However, if the conference cannot be held as a physical in-person meeting, we aim at holding it in a virtual format that remains to be determined. Accepted papers will be published independently of the form in which the event will be held this year.
All accepted and presented papers will be published by CCIS-Springer and indexed in Scopus and Web of Science. Extended version of the selected papers will appear in the special issues of the following peer reviewed journals:
• Computers and Electrical Engineering by Elsevier,
• SAGE Open Journal - indexed in SCI,
• Special Collection on Artificial Intelligence for IoT Systems (IJDSN)
• Scopus Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC).
Topics of interest for INTAP2020 include, but are not limited to:
• Intelligence: Agents, deep learning, machine learning, web intelligence, multiple intelligence, etc.
• IoT: Sensor based Systems, Smart buildings, Wearable systems, Implantable Systems, etc.
• Data Analysis: Big data analytics, text analytics, web analytics, business intelligence, etc.
• Decision Support Systems: Health systems, sales optimization, etc.
• Intelligent Environments: Ambient, virtual, and mixed reality, semantic web, etc.
• Social Media Analytics: Text mining, opinion mining, sentiment analysis, etc.
• Smart Environments: Pervasive intelligence, ubiquitous computing, RFID and BLE, etc.
• Robotics: Machine Design, Industrial IT, Intelligent Monitoring, Robotics & Vision, Collaborative Robots
• Visual Communication: Affective interactions, intelliVision, multimedia learning, intelligent video surveillance
• Intelligent Telecom Systems: 5/G IOT, Digital Forensices, Fraud mitigation, Market Analysis and Forecast
• AI/ML Security, Privacy & Trust: Biometrics, machine learning for cybersecurity, Privacy by Design, privacy preserving ML and AI, Privacy-preserving data mining and big data analytics , trustworthy, safe and resilient intelligent systems, secure information flow/sharing, ML / DL over encrypted data, blockchain/ distributed-ledger technologies, threat models and attack modeling for AI/ML and applications etc.
• AI for Software Engineering: principles, practices and applications
• Natural Language Systems: tools, theories, and case studies
• Miscellaneous: Ambient intelligence, persuasive intelligence, bio-inspired intelligence, etc.
Extended Submission Deadline, 20 May, 2020
Notification, 15 June, 2020
Registration deadline (Early Bird), 26 June, 2020
Camera-ready deadline, 15 July, 2020
Conference dates, 28-30 September, 2020
For more details, please do not hesitate to contact:
Sule Yayilgan Yildirim, NTNU, Norway
Filippo Sanfilippo, University of Agder, Norway
Imran Sarwar Bajwa, Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan
Raghavendra Ramachandra, NTNU, Gjøvik, Norway
Ferhat Ozgur Catak, NTNU, Norway
Athar Khodabakhsh, NTNU, Norway
Fairouz Kamareddine, Heriot-Watt University, UK
Mohamed Abomhara, NTNU, Gjøvik, Norway
Linda Derawi, NTNU, Norway
Ahmad Javed, NTNU, Norway
Ogerta Elezaj, NTNU, Norway
We shall be looking forward to your paper contributions and participation. We hope that attending the conference will provide an opportunity to meet academic and industry experts to exchange ideas about the latest technologies. We are sure that your stay in the beautiful city of Gjøvik will be very pleasant and enjoyable.
INTAP’20 organizing committee