Several open CS faculty positions at Michigan State University

Charles Ofria

Hi Folks,

The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Michigan State
University is pleased to announce that we plan to have *several
tenure-track faculty openings each of the next three years*. All ranks
will be considered (based on experience) and cluster hires will be
possible. Full information can be found in this year's official
announcement, which is attached.

While we are open to hiring researchers in any area, *I personally want to
encourage applications from members of the Artificial Life community*. MSU
is home to the BEACON Center for the Study of Evolution in Action, which
unites researchers using biological and computational approaches to learn
about evolutionary dynamics. Over a dozen current MSU faculty are in the
fields of Artificial Life or Evolutionary Computation.

We will start reviewing applications on *Nov 15th*, but will continue to
examine them as they come in.

Best,

Dr. Charles Ofria
Professor of Computer Science & Engineering
President, International Society for Artificial Life
Director, MSU Digital Evolution Laboratory
Deputy Director, BEACON Center for the Study of Evolution in Action
Michigan State University
http://www.cse.msu.edu/~ofria/
Phone: 517 884-2562 : Fax: 517 913-6032

Join announce@isal.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.